I'M ON FIRE!!!

Well, not really, but I got commissioned by the OB Fire Dept to design a shirt for them. Of course I had to coax them into letting me ride in the Engine down to the pier so I could shoot some pics! Not really a childhood dream or anything but cool nonetheless....here's the line art I've done so far. Just needs a few more details and some psychedelic color to make it scream 'Ocean Beach'.

Click to zoom

Close up on the pump




Got my ears on



I never knew this but these helmets are made of leather and cost around $400. The cool thing is after leaving a burning building the leather gets hot enough to 'shape' like a fedora or cowboy hat. Gettin' KUSTOM while fightin' fires!
Note the baddass eagle head holding the badge on. So bitchin'!


I'll post the final art soooon!
Over n' out.

Comments

Popular Posts