Just finished pinstriping Mike Butler's custom Telecaster

Mike Butler is one of tastiest guitar players on the planet! He plays guitar for Billy Bob Thornton's band  The Boxmasters, San Diego songstress Nena Anderson and a nasty baritone guitar for Stephen Rey & The Slicks. He recently engineered and mixed the debut record for my solo project Low Volts and I personally think it's his finest work to date! (heh heh). He's got a few more guitars for me to pinstripe and I can't wait to get my hands on 'em.

I kept it real subtle on the top- Kool Krimson on red. In certain light it looks black, some lights it's bright red and sometimes it's invisible. Click pics to zzzzoooommmm.
 I got a little wilder on the back- Kool Krimson and white on red.







What can I pinstripe for you???

Comments

Popular Posts