A few poster, flyer & P.O.P designs for South Coast

Here's a few of the P.O.P designs I recently created for South Coast Surf Shops. They have 5 shops in San Diego that I art direct. I try to design each poster to be eyecatching in person and on the wide, wide world of web. Another key thing I consider, is designing something that engages EVERYONE- from the young groms to the salty older surfers. You can also see some of my art/branding for South Coast Surf Shops here.

This photoshoot set itself up! The surfboard & guitar were waiting for me to pinstripe them for the 'Sacred Craft' surfboard show in Del Mar. This is the view from my old studio desk- Lukah just happen to lay there & stare at me as the natural light filtered in the window. This ended up being in a few magazines and some giant in-store posters....click to enlarge...


Package deal POP....


These demos South Coast has are awesome. Try out a brand new Al Merrick? Sure!
I had Bird roll his Chevy Greenbrier down to 'Birdshit' at Sunset Cliffs. South Coast Surfboards are very versatile shapes but the essence of them are the breaks at Sunset Cliffs so brought Bird & the head shapers down for a photo shoot. It was nice shooting them while they shot the shit at Birdshit. Keepin' it soul & natural. Here's the original photo....

...and here's an art piece/ad I created from it....click to zoooom....
















Comments

Popular Posts