Some of my pinstriping work seen at 'Sacred Craft' last year

I was asked to contribute some pinstriping for last years' 'Sacred Craft' show in Del Mar. I came up with the idea of making a 'rat-rod' surfboard so Larry Ricci shaped a classic fish design but with a modern quad-fin set-up. South Coast calls it the Fish-Wing Quad. (I own one and it's the funnest, most well rounded board I've ridden!) After the foam was mowed we had it painted 'primer-gray'. It was then sent to my studio where I striped the deck. I also striped some webs on the fins but I can't seem to find the good pics! Larry also had me shape his Strat to match....here's some iPhone pics....
Here's a pic of Larry Ricci's Strat that I also striped for the show...



...and here this my personal Rat-Rod Quad....




I've ridden this board endless times & the One Shot enamel is still hangin' tough!




Comments

Popular Posts